The ECB's approach has been outlined in two speeches this month by Christian Noyer, the bank's vice-president, and Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, an ECB executive board member.
Both made clear that while the ECB believes it is too early to set precise entry dates f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations