The PBoC is currently working on the plans to buy NPLs from BOC and CCB to help them improve their balance sheets, Li Ruogu, vice governor of the PBoC told reporters on sidelines of a finance forum today in Beijing.
Reports said the
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting