The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is seeking suppliers to provide the Bank with a fully functional electronic records and document management solution.
For companies interested in submitting a proposal a Request for Information, is now available. Closing date for responses is Monday 30 September 2002.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde