Commenting on the Obama administration's proposals for regulatory reform, Geithner, told the Senate Banking Committee on Thursday: "The Federal Reserve is best positioned to play the role of supervising the largest, most complex and interconnected institutions role."
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists