The Co-operative Bank said on Tuesday it had refused £10 million-worth ($19.6 million) of loan applications from companies controlled by sovereign wealth funds.
The bank would not specify which funds it had decided to boycott. However, Freedom House, an independent organisation which me
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde