The Co-operative Bank said on Tuesday it had refused £10 million-worth ($19.6 million) of loan applications from companies controlled by sovereign wealth funds.
The bank would not specify which funds it had decided to boycott. However, Freedom House, an independent organisation which
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit