Hawala is widely regarded by western law enforcement agencies as an important element in the financing of global terrorism - and among the most difficult to penetrate and control reported the Financial Times.
According to Sultan al-Suwaidi, the UAE's central bank governor, the n
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms