" This comes to cooperate in field of fighting money laundering and terrorism financing and to keep the spirit of cooperation by both sides and common interest," a statement said, according to the SANA news agency.
The governor of the Central Bank of Syria, Dr Adib Mayala, who also chairs the Commission to Fight Money Laundering and
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde