Speaking on the sidelines of the bimonthly meeting of central bank governors from the G10 industrialized nations and major emerging markets, Li also said China will closely monitor inflation although the domestic economy is not overheating.
Asked by reporters whether there was an imminent plan to r
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession