They have proposed to the Constitution of Kenya Review Commission (CKRC) that the CBK should be established by the constitution and both the governor and the directors enjoy a maximum tenure of two-year terms.
The appointments of both the governor and the directors should be made by the President, but they should only be confirmed to the office by
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde