"After a rocky start to the job, this is a modest coup for the Fed chairman, and reinforces a sense that Mr Bernanke is becoming more assured in his communications with the market," the article says.
"Many analysts point to Mr Bernanke's assured performance in his July testimony to Congress
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor