Earlier, the Federal Government had notified Mr. Husain's appointment as Deputy Governor of the Bank for a three-year term with effect from 20th September, 2001.
The appointment of Mr. Tawfiq Husain is part of the on-going process of restructuring and capacity building at the
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor