Source: Islamic Republic News Agency
Deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI), Mohammad Javad Vahhaji, has taken over as the interim governor of the CBI following the sudden death of Mohsen Nourbakhsh.
Iran's Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs said Wednesday that Finance Minister Tahmasb Maza
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde