The central bank will accredit the Institute of Corporate Governance (ICG) as its main training provider for the initial batch of director-trainees.
Bangko Sentral officials met yesterday with officials of the Bankers Association of the Philippines (BAP) to discuss the scheme.
"IGC is the
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief