The company said that it was exploring the sale "as one possible route to crystallise shareholder value." The sale would include the group's automated teller machine (ATM) operations but exclude the sale of its systems for cash processing.
A strategic review, initiated at the end of 2007, found little room for synergies between the company's security paper and print, and the cash
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré