He told members of the European parliament that he wanted to stress forcefully that all euro-zone states had to respect their commitment to remove public deficits by 2003 or 2004.
It was of the greatest importance that they did so in order to ensure that the Stability and Growth Pact worked.
France has said that it
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development