"The Bank of England ... has today directed that any funds held for or on behalf of the (19) individuals ... must be frozen, and that no funds should be made available, directly or indirectly to any person, except under the authority of a licence," the bank said in a statement.
"Financial institutions and other persons are requested to c
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré