Lenders need ``a unified standard that will improve transparency and become a benchmark for any investor from anywhere,'' Ghiath Shabsigh, the IMF's chief for the Middle East and Central Asia, said in an interview in Doha, Qatar, on May 25. The information banks release can ``differ quite a lot across countries depending on the national rules.''
As much as $
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development