A government source, Reuters reported, said on Tuesday that acting IMF head Anne Krueger told President Nestor Kirchner she will recommend the lender's board approve a second review of a $13.3 billion (7.3 billion pounds) loan deal to keep funds flowing to Latin America's No.3 economy.
IMF sources said Krueger would submit the review to the board
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says