A government source, Reuters reported, said on Tuesday that acting IMF head Anne Krueger told President Nestor Kirchner she will recommend the lender's board approve a second review of a $13.3 billion (7.3 billion pounds) loan deal to keep funds flowing to Latin America's No.3 economy.
IMF sources said Krueger would submit the review to the board
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting