In its monthly bulletin for September, the ECB held out the possibility of future interest rate cuts, but cautioned governments not to use the slowdown as an excuse for loose budgetary discipline.
The ECB report was the first tentative assessment by an authoritative international institution of the possible imp
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power