"The market could be stable but suddenly move. So we said we must be careful," he told reporters after a meeting of top central bankers with Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and other government officials.
A strong recovery in Japan's economy has bolstered views that Japan's deflation may end sooner than the two to thre
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde