"We will stick to a strategy of gradual interest rate rises," Roth told NZZ am Sonntag.
In the interview Roth cited full-employment, crude oil prices and weakness in the franc as the main challenges to the Swiss national bank's price stability policy.
He said that the Swiss jobless rate could fall below 3 pct in the 2007
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations