Source: The Economic Times
Rajya Sabha member and former RBI governor Bimal Jalan, often speculated as the next finance minister, on Thursday demolished the myth of so called "autonomy" of the central bank.
"RBI is, really, responsible
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations