Companies that do not meet set standards for charges and payments, will not be granted credit, Central Bank President Francisco Soberon said.
In an interview with the weekly newspaper Opciones, Soberon said half of the national companies in Cuba were not complying with "various measures," adding that as a result, the accounts of 60 national companies have
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors