Companies that do not meet set standards for charges and payments, will not be granted credit, Central Bank President Francisco Soberon said.
In an interview with the weekly newspaper Opciones, Soberon said half of the national companies in Cuba were not complying with "various measures," adding that as a result, the accounts of 60 national companies have
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré