The EU criticised especially the clauses on the approval of separate operating and investment budgets of the CNB by Parliament and the central bank's duty to reach agreement with the government on the setting of the inflation target.
The final version of the
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group