The EU criticised especially the clauses on the approval of separate operating and investment budgets of the CNB by Parliament and the central bank's duty to reach agreement with the government on the setting of the inflation target.
The final version of the
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms