It was decided that the Russian rouble will be the single currency of the union state as of 1 January 2005, and three years later, in 2008, Russia and Belarus are expected to create a new single currency.
The governments and the central banks of the two countries are expected to form
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting