The Thai coin, worth only Euros 0.26, also looks identical from a distance: it has the same silverish rim and gold-coloured centre.
The industry has alerted the Dutch central bank and finance ministry about the problem, NRC Handelsblad, the country's main ev
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank