A group of offshore centres have lodged a complaint with the World Trade Organisation (WTO) about the imposition of international money laundering rules by the FATF, Basel committee and OECD.
The complaint was presented to the WTO's committee on trade in financial services on August 13 by Sir Ronald Sanders, Antigua and Barbuda's high commissioner in London on behalf of Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Fiji Islands, Guyana, Papua new guinea, the Maldives,
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré