U.S. President George W. Bush said he was committed to a strong dollar but played down his influence over exchange rates when Group of Eight leaders discussed the currency's recent tumble in France on Monday.
White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said: "The presiden
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations