Many members said recent moves in long-term interest rates and stock prices were generally in line with economic conditions.
Some members said long-term interest rates needed close monitoring
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production