Under the agreement brokered the 68 high-level new employees of the central bank - known as the "second generation" workers - will be paid about NIS 32,000 ($7,600) a month gross, in contradiction to the wishes of the wages director at the finance ministry, Eli Cohen.
The wage dispute has been going on
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security