The use of these approaches will be available only to banks that meet certain criteria.
Basel II is a new international framework for assessing whether banks are holding sufficient capital for the risks they are taking.
Reserve Bank Deputy Governor Adrian Orr said "The major
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development