While Spanish, French and German rivals have snapped up competitors to become leading European players, there isn't an Italian group among Europe's top 10 banks by assets or market capitalisation.
"Italian banks have their backs t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde