Merrill said on Tuesday that the Kuwaiti and Korean sovereign wealth funds were two of three primary investors in its $6.6 billion stock placement. The other was Mizuho Corporate Bank, a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group.
"Kuwait Investment Authority is one of the oldest and most successful sov
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations