Edgar Wohlhauser, spokesman for the Federal Banking Commission, confirmed a report in the Zurich news magazine Facts that the case had been referred to the oversight body of the Swiss Bankers Association, the main industry body that enforces self-regulation.
Credit Suisse could face a fine
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations