The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the 29-member body which runs the blacklist, said none of the 19 had made enough progress in enhancing their regulatory structures or information sharing to be delisted.
At the same time, the FATF said its work to strengthen measures to block terrorist finances was proceeding according to plan.
By June, it said, the e
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde