Sultan bin Naser Al Suweidi, in a Gulf News report, said the GCC is currently involved in discussions on the timetable of the monetary project but have yet to agree on the name of the joint currency.
The monetary union project is progressing and will be achieved on time, he said. Alignment of monetary systems and an a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations