Sultan bin Naser Al Suweidi, in a Gulf News report, said the GCC is currently involved in discussions on the timetable of the monetary project but have yet to agree on the name of the joint currency.
The monetary union project is progressing and will be achieved on time, he said. Alignment of monetary systems and an a
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury