Whereas the French National Bank is focused on helping Poland adapt to the requirements surrounding entry into the EU, the Italian central bank is mainly sharing its experience in the area of information technology.
Issues relating to EU entry include statistical records, capital flows, accounting standards, banking oversight, and internal aud
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers