"We have absolutely no plans to reduce our proportion of dollar holdings," the head of the bank's reserve management team, Choo Heung-Sik was quoted as saying in an interview with the newspaper.
"The market shouldn't
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group