The European Central Bank said on Wednesday it had no comment on market reports of central bank intervention in the foreign exchange markets.
"The ECB does not comment on market rumours," an ECB spokesman told Reuters.
The dollar rose nearly one percent versus the euro, which was trading at $1.2176, and by the same amount against the Japanese yen with traders sa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde