The BoT lowered its one-day bond repurchase rate to 4.75 percent from 4.9 percent, assistant governor Suchada Kirakul told reporters at a press briefing.
The central bank adopted the rate at its new benchmark this month, replacing the 14-day bond repurchase rate it has used since May 2000.
``Inflationary pressures have moderated, whi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations