The central bank said the MPC's decision was motivated by the prevailing upside risks to inflation over the next 18 to 24 months and the potential build-up of entrenched inflationary expectations against a
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market