This event is the first course designed for Islamic banking supervisors organised by a Central Bank.
The event, which began on 5th June, is being held at the BIBF. More than 30 participants, representing central banks and regulatory authorities from 10 countries in the Middle East region, will attend.
It will be conducted by officials from
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push