Finance Minister Tobias Nobrega said a new foreign exchange policy will be revealed in five business days. He said the policy would involve "restrictions" to foreign exchange trade but did not elaborate.
"The government must adopt urgent measures to prevent ou
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure