Finance Minister Tobias Nobrega said a new foreign exchange policy will be revealed in five business days. He said the policy would involve "restrictions" to foreign exchange trade but did not elaborate.
"The government must adopt urgent measures to prevent ou
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations