"I believe that the Central Bank has sufficient resources, gold and currency reserves, to offset new emissions, to keep under control the burst in inflation we saw at the beginning of the year," Central Bank chief Sergei Ignatyev told a conference.
Ignatyev, appointed two months ago, was speaking as the Centr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations