According to Bank of Zambia (BOZ) financial system supervision department acting director Edna Mudenda, this was meant to promote corporate governance in financial institutions. The business strategic plans would enable BOZ assess banks' strategy, vision, policies, target and direction.
Mudenda said this was because the central bank recognised the fact that banks were
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push