While the government is pushing for legislation on tax reform, social security, and central bank independence, congressional leaders admit that many important bills could collect dust ahead of the October 2002 elections.
"It will be difficult for these bills to be fully approved in Congress before the end of the first half o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde