In the text of his speech, Sir Edward said that nominal exchange rate certainty with Britain's European trading partners would be of 'considerable longer term benefit to many of the internationally exposed businesses ... that have suffered from the volatility and particularly the weakness of the
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market