The move raises the haircuts for most, though not all types of asset-backed securities, which were previously subject to haircuts of between 2% and 18% based on their residual maturity and coupon structure.
On top of the basic 12% charge, the ECB will levy an addition 5% valuation markdown on asset-backed securities with a theor
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde