Interfax reported the priorities will include the creation of a deposit insurance system, conditions for the development of the banking business, strengthening banking supervision, and creating infrastructure to develop the financial and mortgage markets, he said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power