He said the new audit would only determine the proportion of burden that the government and Bank Indonesia each must shoulder.
"The legal process on the misused funds will carry on," Boediono said during a hearing between the government and the House of Representatives Commission IX on finance and state budg
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS